BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

STAR TREK - True Confessions of Chris

So I have to tell the world, when I was younger I LOVED LOVED Star Trek. One of my lowest moments was at 14 when I went to an actual Star Trek Convention in LA. Then I grew up, matured, and let Star Trek be nothing more than a fading happy memory. Then one of my Favorite Directors J.J. Abrams directed the best Star Trek Movie ever and I saw it last night. So for one week I am having a celebration of Star Trek on my blog. I think everyone should see it because it is great!

3 comments:

Beth said...

I love that you're a trekkie nerd. :)

Alisha Chase said...

Mega Nerd!!! Jk

Jenn said...

That must be why I like you so much. You probably would never believe it but I am a closet Trekkie. Live long and prosper(: