BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Friendships

So, I am known amongst some, as one who axed friends from my life randomly. This is normally me coming to terms that some of my friends are not really friends so I delete them from my phone and facebook as a way of saying Ha! I ended this friendship, not you, even though they ended the friendship unofficially long before...Anyway, that got me thinking along with a movie I watched today. It made me want all my friends in my life to support me and like me for me even if what I do seems stupid in the moment. I do have friends like this, but I also have friends who could care less about anything.

So solution is, meet new people. Become involved with my surroundings and the social world around me. Otherwise, my friends may only be coworkers and parents of Autistic Children.

If I ever seem like a friend that doesn't give my all to support you in everything you are and want to be, let me know. I am going to work on this too.

2 comments:

Alisha Chase said...

Hey Chris.... Don't delete me from your phone ok..... =) Cuz i will still call you! YOU ROCK! You only wish you could run and hide from me, but i will still be there knocking at your door, ready to support you no matter what you choose to do in your life!!

Cuz your the bestbest in the westwest!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alisha Chase said...

By the way, you totally are a super star, You give your all to everyone! I am definitely lucky to have you as my friend!!!!!!