BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, May 25, 2009

New Years Resoulutions...

So I hate New Years. A bunch of people making commitments that most won't keep just because it is asked of them. I like Spring much more. It is a time of new beginnings naturally. Plants begin to take new life, school finishes up, people come out of their season depression. It is really just a great time. This is my new year mark. A great time to start things fresh. So I will state my goals. I only do this publicly to make it more real to me.

Goal #1: Have my freshman year of college complete my Christmas

Goal #2: Find a place to call home, no more moving every 2 months

Goal #3: Make a monthly effort to find true love. I will not set a goal of when it will be found, but at least thinking about it monthly and trying to get there is better than sitting on my rump and hoping it will find me.

So yeah, thanks people for being a sounding board for my goals ;)

0 comments: