BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Cell Phone Strike Update

First off, thank you so much for the support on this.

This may seem silly to some, but it is one step to finding myself and being me.

Sometimes I feel that phone conversations are a way for me to escape having to deal with my own thoughts. Over the last year I have not wanted to deal with my thoughts. It is easy just to talk and be with friends and hope someday problems will just go away if you don't think about them. What I have learned the last couple days is that the problems may be in the background (not going anywhere), but by not thinking about life too much, you never have the chance to ponder solutions, new goals, vision, insights, love, passions, feelings so incredibly deep and pure and full of wonder, ones that can take away all the pain of problems, bring joy to a level so unexpected, so high to give one purpose.

I kinda forgot that I love myself. I have potential to change the world.

In one day I decided to create opportunities for families to understand each other, be available to a long lost friend so he could tell me how he found the love of his life, to face rejection in the scariest form and accept it. I am growing, I am finding myself, I am remembering who I really am, even though some people will not like who that person is.

Life is good, and in this great life I am grateful for supportive friends.

Love you all!!!

1 comments:

Beth said...

I know I already said this, but I really can see how clearly you are thinking. Your words in this post were really beautiful. Just read it again and had to tell you. Keep it up friend, I'm proud of you!