BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

This thing we call life

So It is 12:40 am and I am still not even close to heading to bed. Here are some random bullet points of my life:

I work like crazy, but love the work I do like crazy more

I have a cool roommate, I feel partly like I am back on the mission

I had my first real crush and it lasted 2 days...Don't ask

I feel closer to God and have peace in my life more than ever.

I am becoming me again, and some love that, some don't but it feels good to make that choice.

I used 6800 minutes on my cell last month. Maybe another cell phone strike is needed?

The more I learn, the more I know I know less.

Every day I go to work, I am more dedicated to finding better ways of helping people with Autism.

I don't spend enough time with my friends, but I want to more.

I also need new friends.

Me and my mom may fly to Vegas to see "LOVE", it would be the first time in 14 years we have gone on vacation together.

Well, the thoughts just stopped flying, so that's good for tonight. Maybe I will write a blog where I try to be insightful again someday. For now this is all you get ;)

0 comments: