BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lost Friends...

So, it has been a birthday heavy week for me on facebook. There was a time where anyone that I considered a friend I would try to spend their birthday with them. Now my 100 some odd friends on facebook simply get a "Happy Birthday" once a year. It is weird that almost all of these people at one time or another were close friends. Now. They are just Facebook friends that get a simple yearly wish. I guess that's why I try to look at facebook as more of a directory of sorts. Just a place to say happy birthday and always a place to have contact info just in case. I am learning that people are only in your life for a time so learn as much about them and from them while you can. Someday you may find them lost.

1 comments:

Alisha Chase said...

I am definitely NOT lost!