BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 26, 2009

I think I found me

Life is just a chance to grow a soul.

I have been on this quest to find myself. It will be ever lasting I am sure, but I feel so like I finally am living who I am supposed to be.

I have had multiple friends over the last few months as I am trying to make sure I am doing the things I need to, (i.e. going to events where I can meet people who share certain views and find potential

dates, taking time to not do anything, work when it needs to get done, and write), who have become frustrated with me. I will most likely always be a people pleaser but it is so nice to still hold on to my course rather than changing out of guilt.

One of the truths I am learning about me is that my life changes based on where I am at and what is going on around me. Almost every friend I have in my life is someone that was I spent much time with at one point or another. Normally this only lasts for a few months at a time then we go months with out hanging out. Not really something I or they choose, but the way it works. I always care for my friends even when I have gone years between talking to them.

The other truth I will post about me is that I have been keeping some of my big growth milestones on another blog. It alone has around 20 posts I think in the last month. If anyone wants the blog, send me an email and I would love to share a little more.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I am so glad things are going well for you. You so deserve it. I would love to share in you reaching your milestones. It gives me the courage to try and reach mine(:

Alisha Chase said...

Yippee for Chris!! I love that you are coming into the real you and finding out what really makes you happy.

I know i dont get to see you as much anymore, but your always in my heart and i am so grateful we at least get to talk!!!

Stay strong and continue to focus on you and your path!!!