BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 23, 2008

Okay, a little late to start blogging, but here I am.

So what does one write on a blog. I have my friend Brian that writes really fun and random stories that make one laugh. I have a friend Beth, who shares insights and life news.

Wiki says "A blog (an abridgment of the term web log) is a website, usually maintained by an individual, with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video. Entries are commonly displayed in reverse chronological order. "Blog" can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog."

I think I will use this to share my highs and lows, joys and pains, lessons learned and lost. I guess I can just go from there.

1 comments:

Beth said...

Yay you have a blog! Way to join the masses. I look forward to reading your thoughts. :)